Ingredients for 3 – 4 servings
For the vegetable stir-fry with Pasta
- 120 g of whole grain Fusilli
- 300 g of Savoy cabbage into quarters, remove the stalk and cut into strips
- 200 g of Hokkaido pumpkin into 2 cm cubes
- 200 g Zucchini – quarters and in 1-cm-cut pieces
- 50 g onion – peel, halve and cut into strips
- 1 clove of garlic – peel and cut into fine cubes
Liquid Zutaten and spices
- 200 ml of vegetables broth
- 200 ml oat cream
- 3 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 2 TBSP Tamari
- 2 TABLESPOONS noble yeast flakes
- 1 TBSP Almond butter
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- Preparation time: approximately 15 minutes
- Cooking/baking time: about 15 minutes
A pot with water and bring to a boil, add salt and the Fusilli in it according to the Packet instructions until al dente.
In the meantime, heat the Oil in a frying pan. Onions and garlic in it for 2 Min. sauté the Cabbage and the pumpkin and mix for 5 Min. fry. Then the Zucchini is also 2 Min. fry.
With vegetable broth and cream with deglaze, Tamari, and yeast flakes, seasoning, and Almond butter, stir. 2 Min. leave to simmer and season with salt and pepper.
The Pasta-vegetable pan along with the Sauce and enjoy.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 404 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Fat: 23 g