Ingredients for 4 servings
For the Panna Cotta
- 430 ml of coconut milk
- 1 passion fruit cut in half, the fruit puree with a spoon out of the shell take
- 20 g of Xylitol (a sugar substitute)
- 6 g Agar-Agar (the amount may vary depending on the manufacturer)
- ¼ TSP organic Lime zest
- ¼ TSP organic Orange zest
- ½ TSP vanilla powder
- 1 Pinch Of Crystal Salt
For the fruit garnish
- 1 Kiwi – peel, a 3-mm-slice
- 500 g of Mango peel
- ½ Pomegranate – seeds knock out
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 10 minutes
The coconut milk in a pot, add the Agar-Agar, passion fruit puree, Xylitol, vanilla powder, salt, lime, and Orange zest to und bring to a boil. After about 5 Min. simmer.
4 Ramekins (approx. 5 cm Ø).
Then the cream on the muffin Cups and immediately for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
In the meantime, the fruits prepare. Of the Mango, we need 12 cubes of 1 x 1 cm in size. For the garnish, set aside. The Rest of the Mango in a tall jug and using a stick blender make a fine puree. In a spray bottle and set aside. In the case of the kiwi slices in the middle of a small cut, so you can later set up the disc.
The Panna Cotta with a knife edge to cut around and four-plate, with the Sauce and fruit garnish to your liking and serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 300 kcal
- Carbs: 23 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 21 g