Ingredients for 2 servings
For the konjac Fettuccine
- 400 g of konjac Fettuccine (or other konjac noodles)
- 200 g mushrooms (e.g., Shiitake, mushrooms, herbs, mushrooms) – cut into slices
- 1 mild red chilli – remove seeds and finely chop
- 1 TBSP peanut oil
- 1 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP water
- 3 TBSP walnuts
For the herb Pesto
- 20 g celery Green – rough cut
- 40 g of parsley – coarsely cut
- 1 sprig of rosemary – needles pluck
- 2 cloves of garlic – coarsely chop
- 80 g of olive oil, heat resistant
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 3 EL noble yeast flakes
- Pepper from the mill
- Crystal salt
Preparation time about 15 minutes cooking/baking time about 15 minutes
The Fettuccine on a sieve, rinse thoroughly, so that the characteristic root of the smell disappears.
A pot with water, add salt and the Fettuccine and bring to a boil, about 2 Min. leave to cook for. Remove the saucepan from heat and add the pasta in the water.
For the Pesto place all ingredients, except salt and pepper in a tall jug, and a short (!) not puree, the herbs are bitter. Then season with salt and pepper.
The walnuts in a fat-free pan roasting, coarsely chop and set aside.
The peanut oil in the pan and fry the mushrooms about 3 Min. sear. Add the chopped chillies and fry briefly. The mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, Tamari and water and cook for 1 Min. leave to cook for.
The Fettuccine over a colander to drain and short drain. Then add the mushrooms to the pan, stir until well combined and the Pesto, stirring gently. Season with salt and pepper.
On two plates and garnish with the walnuts and serve sprinkled.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 569 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fat: 53 g